This needs to change

Go down

This needs to change

Post  Elise on Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:11 pm

We have gone down four rank in the past few days. People have gone yellow and red, and we are inactive. We aren't growing. I think we need to recruit more people, and really stick to our requirments, maybe raise them a little, like everyone has to be three hundred pop to join, or 250. I think we need to move forward.
Elise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to change

Post  Tiger Way on Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:07 am

Well warfang left the alliance and has started to raid pinkbunny. I will remain neutral in this, only reinforcing PB because warfang is still a friend of mine.
Tiger Way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerrand on Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:13 am

So, why did he do that?
Gerrand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Way on Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:42 am

That is unknown. He won't tell me. Doesn't matter, I asked him if he's getting atatcked and he said he's got 13 attacks on one village and 5 on another.
Tiger Way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elise on Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:46 am

Galactic has left too.
Elise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Way on Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:27 pm

And he is also attacking PB.
Tiger Way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerrand on Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:50 pm

Usually when a member leaves an alliance and immediately turns around and attacks a member of the alliance he just left, the alliance, as a whole, attacks and destroys the one who left and bites the hand that fed it. Some alliances attack a former member simply for leaving the alliance. I'm not sure I understand why we as an alliance are not coming to the aid of our alliance leader when she is being attacked, especially when it's by former members. What's the point of an alliance if not for protection of it's members?

Without some reason that PB did something bad to them, it would seem the proper response (I understand Tiger not doing this because of personal friendship, but how about the rest of us?). They have betrayed our alliance that they were in. They are attacking our leader. Why aren't we attacking them?
Gerrand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Way on Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:49 pm

Because, she has hermitcrab savay anamcara(i don't know how to spell some of these sorry) bodie and all these other guys sending units at him. he's pretty much screwed.
Tiger Way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lo Dawg on Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:05 pm

I am sorry this is partly my fault i have been so busy working on homework that i have not been recruiting at all. If anyone wants to help with this i am all for it. Just send me names of people and i can invite them. As for PB are we going to do something about it or not? I know that she is on vacation right now and i am her sitter, but again i have not done a good job of keep ing up on it..
Lo Dawg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elise on Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:54 pm

Um.... there is a problem, Warfang and Galactic can both access this forum still, they are still members on the forum, they can read all of our stuff and give it out. Someone who has access needs to remove them from the memberlist of this forum.
Elise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PinkBunny on Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:17 pm

Hi.... I'll tell yall why WarFang and Galactic are attacking me...

First WarFangs Story:

Thuis Guy named Minidoofus1 asked our alliane kindely to stop attacking him, and I told him I would try to get everone to stop. I asked WarFang first. He said no, then I asked him if he found someone else he would raid someone else. Then next thing I new he IGMed me and said I was his new farm! So I rallied ( I think thats how you spell it ) all me AeM and NSS friends to attack him. They said it would be a pleasure ( They Have TONS os troops just sitting there! And they prolly get hero points. ) So they attacked and raided and attacked and destroyed etc. so thats what happened with him.

Galactic's story:

I as you know went on a trip to Utah, so I couldn't get on the computer a lot. Galactic quit the alliance and started attacking me. That's all I really know.
PinkBunny
Admin

View user profile http://forum-try.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Way on Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:40 pm

That sneaky ****. O_o

I'm going to raid galactic's ass as soon as i get mine back from another raid >.>
Tiger Way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerrand on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am

Warfang sounds like a mental case. If all you did was talk to him and his reaction was to attack the leader of his alliance, then good riddance!

I don't like people that are part of you and then without any communication, turn and stab you in the back. Disloyal!!! Kill Galactic! Twisted Evil
(As if I were big enough to do anything, Razz .)
Gerrand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Way on Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:37 pm

Well warfang's account is successfully deleted. I jsut got a message from a guy named louis who is deleting his account and he told me to farm him cause he's got no troops. =D So....go get em! I AM SENATORING SISTERS CHESTHAIR(village name) do not take there! o_O
Tiger Way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PinkBunny on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:39 am

They have stopped attacking me. I have had a long conversation with Galactic ( A random conversation ) and he and I pretty much friends. But WarFang and me NOT friends. Evil or Very Mad
PinkBunny
Admin

View user profile http://forum-try.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down